Axis Bank Jobs- Officer Sales – Corporate Salary Relationship
About Companies : Axis Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SMEs and retail businesses. As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by the promoters and the promoter group. Axis Bank is currently hiring for Officer Sales – Corporate Salary Relationship for many locations, below is job details, check latest pvt bank jobs to make career in Banking industry.
Role/Function : Officer Sales – Corporate Salary Relationship
Department :Liabilities sales
Location: Multiple Jobs in India Including Metro cities
Experience: 1 to 3 (Years)
Skills: Presentable Good command over English and local language (Native Language), Good interpersonal skill High Sales orientation for achieving numbers Proactive and Creative, Can able to work under pressure
About Liability Sales:
In the the Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
As an Officer Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new corporate salary accounts for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible for selling products and services to the employees working with corporates and having salaried relationship with us on the basis of their needs. They are also responsible for customer mapping and handling queries to make sure better customer satisfaction.
- Candidate should Identify sales opportunities for corporate salary accounts by building new relationships with corporates
- Also, manage business relations with existing corporate customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Including achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Conduct market enhancement activities within the corporates to enhance the business
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Candidate should comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
- Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Any Graduate candidate from a recognized institute can apply for this post
- For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
How to Apply: If you are infested to join Axis Bank visit official career page of Axis Bank careers at https://axiscareers.axisbank.co.in/tallintv5/crp/client/default.aspx, and check the current openings and apply with your most updated resume and accurate details. There is many other vacancy’s also available, if you are suitable to apply other jobs, you can also submit or apply by online application on the relevant jobs in axis bank.
About Axis Bank LTD:
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
The Bank has a large footprint of 4,528 domestic branches (including extension counters) with 12,044 ATMs & 5,433 cash recyclers spread across the country as on 31st March, 2020. The overseas operations of the Bank are spread over eleven international offices with branches at Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai (at the DIFC), Colombo, Shanghai and Gift City-IBU; representative offices at Dhaka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and an overseas subsidiary at London, UK. The international offices focus on corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking and liability businesses.
Axis Bank is one of the first new generation private sector banks to have begun operations in 1994. The Bank was promoted in 1993, jointly by Specified Undertaking of Unit Trust of India (SUUTI) (then known as Unit Trust of India), Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC), National Insurance Company Ltd., The New India Assurance Company Ltd., The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. and United India Insurance Company Ltd. The share holding of Unit Trust of India was subsequently transferred to SUUTI, an entity established in 2003. With a balance sheet size of Rs. 9,15,165 crores as on 31st March 2020, Axis Bank has achieved consistent growth and with a 5 year CAGR (2014-15 to 2019-20) of 15% each in Total Assets, Deposits and Advances.