RBL Bank one of leading private sector bank currently hiring for Relationship Manager – Premium Account Jobs in Bank, meantime refer below description to get apply online.
Functional Designation: Relationship Manager
Job Title: Assistant Manager / Deputy Managar
Location: jobs nearby your current location as per availability
Acquisition of High End Current Accounts through open market along with cross selling of other products of the Bank.
- New to bank acquisition of high end current accounts through open market lead generation and closure, 4~5 CA in a month of which 2 should be PCA & IP of 3 lacs, M1 MAB of 4 lacs.
- Adherence to Bank policies and guidelines such as KYC & AML
- Ensure successful onboarding of customer for a smooth transition to branch banking team.
- Activation of customer – Ensure that customer maintains required balances & starts transactions in his accounts (within M1 & Q1), 80% of customers to maintain specified AQB, 75% penetration of internet banking, 50% penetration of DSB.
- Activities for lead generation
- Cross sell – Lead generation/ basic enquiry, liaising with Branch Manager & product teams (RBL, trade, FX, CMS/DSB etc.) to offer right business solutions to the customer
Qualifications and Experience Requirement
- Minimum Graduate
- Preferred MBA + IRDA qualified
- Experience Essential – 3-5 years of experience in New to Bank Current account acquisition with a bank, preferably in SME segment –
- Must possess good knowledge of commercial catchments and business segments for new to bank acquisition.
- Should know the local language of state of Maharashtra
- Should be local from nearby area
- Computer Skills – Good skills of Excel.
- Banking Knowledge Candidates with basic knowledge of Business Banking, Trade/FX will be preferable.
- Good written & verbal communication. Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Presentable and with High Grooming standards
How to get apply ?
Apply online using apply now button below.
If you didn’t right fit for current opening kindly look for more available by going to our jobs page also do not forget to share this opening to your social networks.