India’s fastest growing private sector bank i.e. RBL Bank currently hiring for Relationship Manager – Premium Account Jobs in Kancheepuram Tamil Nadu, meantime refer below description to get apply jobs online .
Functional Designation: Relationship Manager – Business Development
Job Title: Assistant Manager / Deputy Manager
Location: Kancheepuram TN or jobs nearby your current location as per availability
Acquisition of High End Current Accounts through open market along with cross selling of other products of the Bank Jobs nearby Kancheepuram TN.
Position Responsibilities at RBL Bank – Kancheepuram Tamil Nadu
- New to bank acquisition of high end current accounts sales in Kancheepuram through open market lead generation and closure, 4~5 CA in a month of which 2 should be PCA & IP of 3 lacs, M1 MAB of 4 lacs.
- Adherence to Bank policies and guidelines such as KYC & AML
- Ensure successful onboarding of customer for a smooth transition to branch banking team.
- Activation of customer – Ensure that customer maintains required balances & starts transactions in his accounts (within M1 & Q1), 80% of customers to maintain specified AQB, 75% penetration of internet banking, 50% penetration of DSB.
- Activities for lead generation job in Kancheepuram
- Cross sell – Lead generation/ basic enquiry, liaising with Branch Manager & product teams (RBL, trade, FX, CMS/DSB etc.) to offer right business solutions to the customer
Qualifications and Experience Requirement
- Candidate should have minimum Graduate in any field.
- Preferred MBA + IRDA qualified jobs Kancheepuram
- Experience Essential – 3-5 years of experience in New to Bank Current account acquisition with a bank, preferably in SME segment –
- Must possess good knowledge of commercial catchments and business segments for new to bank acquisition.
- Should know the local language of state of Tamil Nadu
- Should be local from town Kancheepuram or from nearby area
- Computer Skills – Good skills of Excel.
- Banking Knowledge Candidates with basic knowledge of Business Banking, Trade/FX will be preferable.
- Good written & verbal communication. Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Presentable and with High Grooming standards
How to get apply ?
- Submit most updated resume and required details over though platform.
- Wait for revert from HR team
Tags: rbl bank career 2023 Kancheepuram, private bank jobs for freshers in Kancheepuram, accounting job in Kancheepuram Tamil Nadu, banking sector jobs near me in Kancheepuram, Jobs in banks Kancheepuram, hiring near me in Kancheepuram
If you didn’t right fit for current opening kindly look for more available by going to our jobs page also do not forget to share this opening to your social networks.