At the moment Maharashtra’s top marketed private sector bank that it Axis Bank hiring for Assistant Manager in Dahisar Mumbai area to grow business into sales department, check details given below to get apply jobs in Axis Bank Maharashtra.
Post: Assistant Manager – Sales
Work Location: Dahisar Mumbai Maharashtra (Posting will be at Axis Bank branch locations and offices within Mumbai, as per business requirements or Open Jobs)
Grade : AM (Depending upon past work)
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector : Private Sector Banking Jobs
Department : BD/Sales/Marketing
About the Role:
Joining at Axis Bank as Younger Banker to operate in a variety of fast paced roles, which offer holistic exposure across the key areas of banking sector which is includes sales, relationship management, investment products and others. These are predominantly customer facing sales roles in Dahisar Mumbai Maharashtra
Key Responsibilities at Axis Bank Job in Mumbai
- Sell BFSI products to the existing and new customers that would best ful-fill the customer’s needs by developing an understanding of the banks offerings and multiple product portfolios as per the business requirements of Mumbai customers
- Complete mandatory certifications and continually refresh and upgrade knowledge on the banks procedures and product portfolio and new KYCs.
- Generate fresh leads through engagement with existing customers in Dahisar Mumbai to position and drive the key value drivers for the bank use the bank’s digital assets, increase deposits and drive fresh investment in various financial products through direct/indirect sales in city market.
- Interact with prime customers on a day to day basis via customer visits/cold calling to branch engagement to cross-sell, give best service as per their requests and understand their requirements. Develop a sense of best trust with the customer and strive to build long-term relationship.
- Drive fee income through cross selling of allied products and services including loans, credit/debit cards, lockers, demate account forex, insurance, mutual funds etc and others bfsi product in Mumbai.
- Product and Services and Process Knowledge & Process Orientation, Regulatory and Compliance Knowledge
- Be a with Basic Financial Awareness
- Customer Relationship Management and Cross – Selling Skills to Dahisar Mumbai Customers
- Demonstrate positive traits like: being supportive be a positive, collaborative, ensure timely response, team supportive, flexible, respect (Give and get respects from Mumbai Team)
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish trust score
How to Apply Axis Career in Mumbai MH:
- Interested candidates for Assistant Manager post at Axis bank from Mumbai Maharashtra, Can submit resume and required details online : Apply here.
- Fill the required details and apply with current and most updated resume.
- Wait for shortlisting your profile and call from HR Officer from Mumbai Office.
- Once pass interview from HR, Line manager will call for further interview
- Qualified candidate will get hired
Tags: Axis Bank Jobs in Mumbai Maharashtra, Axis Bank careers, Private bank jobs in Dahisar Mumbai, Sales Jobs in Bank Mumbai, BFSI Jobs Mumbai, Banking Jobs in Dahisar Mumbai MH, Jobs near me in Dahisar Mumbai, Latest Bank careers
If you are not a right fit for current opening i.e. Assistant Manager – Axis Bank Career in Mumbai kindly share it to your network and look for another available recruitment in Maharashtra.
“Note: BJNM does not ask for any money from potential recruits. Readers and/or interested/prospective candidates should be cautious about any correspondence or person who promises them a job/job interview in return for money.”