ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021 | Branch Relationship Officer (BRO) | Latest Private Bank Jobs
About ICICI Bank Ltd : ICICI Bank, a leading private sector bank in India, offers Net-banking services & Personal banking services like Accounts & Deposits, Cards, Loans, Insurance etc. ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company with its registered office in Vadodara, Gujarat and corporate office in Jharkhand, ICICI Bank is currently seeking for energetic and extra-ordinary candidates for Branch Relationship Officer – BRO – Business group, for multiple location in India, Interested candidate can go with below job detail to apply ICICI Bank jobs to be make future in Banking Industry.
Post: Branch Relationship Officer (BRO) –
Business Group: Rural & Inclusive Banking Group
Location : Pan India
Reporting To : Branch Manager/ Branch Relationship Manager
Salary: Depends on Interview
Experience Range: Min 2 year to 6+ years
Purpose of the Job
ICICI Bank Ltd offers a wide array of financial products like Savings Account, Current Account, Salary Account and Farmer Finance etc. to its customers in rural. Our Branch Relationship Officers are the first level of customer interaction who are responsible for creating new client relationships as well as deepening our relationships with the existing clients by offering them other financial products. BROs are required to operate in a specific catchment, wherein they can identify new customers for the given product.
- Generate new customer leads through various channels
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Achieving the monthly sales targets, Cross sell assets and fee products
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups mad
Qualification and Experience.
- Graduate in any discipline with 2 to 6 years of work experience
- Full time MBA with 1 to 2 years of work experience.
How to Apply Latest ICICI Bank Jobs
- Visit Official ICICI Bank ltd career page at https://www.icicicareers.com/website/Opportunities-With-Us.aspx,
- Check the available job list, click on the post you want to apply,
- Procced further with Apply Now, Fill the required details and submit the latest resume copy.
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India with total consolidated assets of Rs. 13.77 trillion (US$ 182.0 billion) at March 31, 2020 and profit after tax of Rs. 95.66 billion (US$ 1.3 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2020.
The Bank has a network of 5,324 branches and 15,688 ATMs across India.
ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialized subsidiaries in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Headquarters: Mumbai , Maharashtra, IN
Type: Public Company
Founded Year: 1994
Specialties: Banking Services, Commercial Banking, Investment Banking and Wealth Management, Consumer Lending, Credit Cards, and Digital Banking
If you didn’t right fit for current opening kindly look for more available by going to our jobs page also do not forget to share this opening to your social networks.